We have moved!

This blog is no longer actively updated. You can now find us at http://poetscollective.org/poetryforms/.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Trilinea

  • The Trilinea, one more haiku copycat from Berg's Pathways for a Poet, created by Nellie Amos. It seems a bit superficial to me since the defining feature is the word "rose" must appear somewhere in the 3 lines.

    The Trilinea is:
    • a tristich, a poem in 3 lines.
    • syllabic, with syllable count per line, 4-8-4.
    • rhymed, L1 and L3 rhyme.
    • composed to include the word "rose".
    • titled.

      tattoo by Judi Van Gorder

      teardrops of dew
      cling to a red velvet rose
      the touch of you

Thanks to Judi  Van Gorder, who has done a marvelous job with PMO.  I agree with her feeling about this form.


My Example

Hardly Matters

I rose to say
something;  what is was I forgot

but that's okay.

(c) Lawrencealot - December 8,2013

No comments:

Post a Comment